domingo, 11 de julho de 2010

Dynamite Moments Of Love Cd 06 By CASARINI


01 - Blenders - People Get Ready

02 - New Edition - I'm Still In Love With You
03 - Whitney Houston - I Believe In You And Me
04 - Lionel Richie - Goodbye
05 - CHIC - Warm Summer Nights
06 - Deniece Williams - This Time I'll Be Sweeter
07 - George Benson & Roberta Flack - You Are the Love of My Life
08 - Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only
09 - Stevie Wonder - Ribbon In The Sky
10 - The Isley Brothers - For The Love Of You
11 - Boys 2 Men - I ll Make Love to You
12 - Keith Sweat & AThena Cage - Nobody
13 - Dionne Warwick & Kashif - Reservations For Two
14 - Blue Magic -Teach Me (It's Something About Lo
15 - Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson - Tonight, I Celebrate My Love For You
16 - SOS Band - These Are the Things
17 - David Foster - The Best Of Me

18 - Angela Bofill - Tell Me Tomorrow
19 - Little River Band - Cool Change

Dynamite Link Downloads

Nenhum comentário: